The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where to put this but no doubt, someone will.

It's a simple wish list item.
Each post has the option to select "Like" or "Share".
My problem is that frequently I see a post where I agree with the statement made but I can't (with my understanding of the English language) say "I like" it . Usually I dislike it intensely.
Can we have a third selection "Agree"?
John

·
Registered
168 Posts
I guess it gets down to definition - My definition of "like" is: this is a good truth and is a valuable lesson that needs sharing. In other words, I like the fact this was posted. It may be something that I inherently dislike, i.e. donuts make your bg go up.

My $.02 worth.

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess it gets down to definition - My definition of "like" is: this is a good truth and is a valuable lesson that needs sharing. In other words, I like the fact this was posted. It may be something that I inherently dislike, i.e. donuts make your bg go up.

My $.02 worth.
Basically, I think you are right, with the current options - the interpretation of "like" has to be "I approve of this post" rather than "I like the fact that drug manufacturers see us as nothing more than sources of profit and are not trying to cure us - merely keep us spending"
My 2p worth but I'd still like the third option where the sense is without ambiguity!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts