The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I spike with exercise..may be thats why after starting the day at 94, I ended up atmore than 260 by the evening after climbing stairs several times. It was very hot outside for a walk, so I thought I was doing a favour to the body. By tomoro I' start wearing it out. But this inbetween period is a hell, hotflushes, thirst, hunger, cravings etc will certainly make me MAD.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Any idea if cantaloupe is good! It has sufficient mositure content, and low calories too..summer is here so I am checking out all other than apples and oranges. @Judy..you are a real help with information, I unerstand what I am reading but I dont recall easily, may be cannot explain properly. I am making some fellow diabetics with similar problems read the forum posts, they dont have any access to PC as we live in suburbs. They are appreciating the efforts you people take to answer the doubts..Passing their Thanks to you guys....:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.