The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a teacher, and love to read articles and books. I just need help from you people; actually I want to learn about cancer. Cancer is a disease and the cure is in debates. I want to now about the disease in more detail and want to know the in and outs of cancer. Friends I just want to know a source where cancer patients share their experience and problems, cancer symptom, what they fell and all. Hope you guys will help me.

Thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
This is a diabetes website and the members here have diabetes, not cancer. There is no relationship between diabetes and cancer. I wish you great success in learning about cancer. The internet is a great tool for researching cancer. There are support groups for cancer patients. I suggest that you join such a support group on a site that pertains to cancer. Good luck!

Richard

·
Registered
72 Posts
Franklin ,just go on Google write cancer you will have a millions of entry .Good Luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re:

There are stages of cancer and one has to take medications to avoid certain critical situations. I know one source DearCancer.org where cancer patients share their problems, feeling, and experience. It?s a good place where you can get the content directly from the cancer patients. This has information about cancer and issues related to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts