The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been attempting to find the cheapest glucometer test strips through Medco and I think I've found that my options are limited.

I have found that when searching for glucometers with a 5 second test turnaround and test strips that require no coding I am going to have to pay $160 for a 3 month supply (200 test strips per month or 12 boxes of 50 strips) for my FreeStyle Lite test strips.

Does anyone have ANY leads as to whether or not Medco supplies cheaper test strips for 5 second testers that require no coding? Otherwise I fear I may have to fork over $160 every 3 months until some new meters become available, which I hear is very soon...

Thanks!

p.s. what IS this emoticon? lol :bathbaby:

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I dunno sic 'em about Medco, but I think the emoticon is a baby & rubber ducky in the bath!

Welcome aboard, zinja . . . good to meet you! Thanks for joining us and I hope you'll come around often to chat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote

Welcome aboard, zinja . . . good to meet you! Thanks for joining us and I hope you'll come around often to chat.[/quote]

Thanks, Shanny. I've had type 1 for about 13 years. I know I have plenty to contribute. I know people are looking for answers out there. I hope to be of some help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts