The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am way overdue for a new Medic Alert ID chain or bracelet. Where is the best place to get them? I went to medicalert.org, and felt like I was lost in a huge department store. All I want is a basic bracelet with all of my details on the underside of the emblem. Some of these sites seem to charge a lot more than others. Where can I find the basic bracelet at a fair price?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I am way overdue for a new Medic Alert ID chain or bracelet. Where is the best place to get them? I went to medicalert.org, and felt like I was lost in a huge department store. All I want is a basic bracelet with all of my details on the underside of the emblem. Some of these sites seem to charge a lot more than others. Where can I find the basic bracelet at a fair price?
If you want the Medic Alert ID chain or bracelet then you don't have a choice but to go to their website/mail-in/phone in and order since that is their trademark product. If you want the basic bracelet, it is the first section on the left of the page under Basic Collection. They are stainless steel. The highest price is $19.95.

http://www.diabetesforum.com/other-subjects/216-a.html

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi 4tnee, first welcome to the forum , for the bracelet there's a couple of sites .I' m giving you a link it's a web page that identify a lot of company who offers bracelet and cards for emergency .Go true it you might find what you're looking for.

Medical Alert Jewelry - General Health Information in the Web Directory

Me I have a Medic alert bracelet .Like Terrie said there's one at 19.95$ but you still have to pay for the membership
Bye richard

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Richard,

Thanks very much! This is very helpful. I keep telling my family that this would make a great gift, but they always look at me with that "what kind of silly gift would that be?" :p

Thanks again!
Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes Scott it's true ,people don't think about a Medic bracelet has a gift .Happy you found the link helpfull .Bye richard

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found a great application for your iPhone, it's like a medic alert bracelet but on your phone, if you know what I mean! Brings up your details and conditions etc.

Find it by searching for "Medical Alert" on iTunes or the app store

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.