The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this moring reading was a 5.9 in the morings i have been the 5.s for about a few months.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Oh gosh - I haven't even tested yet today - thanks for the reminder! I was awakened by thunderstorms & got distracted running around closing windows! :eek:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is starting to storm in my part of the world. i lived in the city as i grew and now i live in the country. i never go back to live in the city.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Me either, James. We've lived here 23 years and they'll have to carry us out feet first. Our nearest neighbor is a half mile away, and the next nearest is 3/4 mile away in the other direction! It's heavenly to be out here alone!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I love living in the city, I am so used to jumping in the car and my favorite stores are minutes away. I am not sure I would ever get used to living in the country. I would like to be able to sleep or nap without hearing the roar of a motorcycle going down the street or hearing the sound of a lawn mower at 7AM!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
The biggest thing you gotta learn about living in the country is to top off the gas tank when you get to town. Always keep the top half full! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when you live in the country you have to a lot of thing on hand. you need thing like bolts like its said soup to nuts. you can t drive to town every time your short.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts