The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this moring reading was a 5.9 in the morings i have been the 5.s for about a few months.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is starting to storm in my part of the world. i lived in the city as i grew and now i live in the country. i never go back to live in the city.

·
Registered
24,406 Posts
Me either, James. We've lived here 23 years and they'll have to carry us out feet first. Our nearest neighbor is a half mile away, and the next nearest is 3/4 mile away in the other direction! It's heavenly to be out here alone!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I love living in the city, I am so used to jumping in the car and my favorite stores are minutes away. I am not sure I would ever get used to living in the country. I would like to be able to sleep or nap without hearing the roar of a motorcycle going down the street or hearing the sound of a lawn mower at 7AM!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
when you live in the country you have to a lot of thing on hand. you need thing like bolts like its said soup to nuts. you can t drive to town every time your short.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.