The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Went to See my Doctor Today.. I have ask him to change my drug from Diamicron MR 60 x2 to Diabex Xr 1000 aka Metformin Hydrochloride.

He said Since my Blood glucose been doing very well for me he is willing to change my drug but I need to do a fasting blood test tomorrow morning and 2 weeks later another blood test. He have give me referral letter to see an Podiatrist and a ophthalmologist.

Going to call them and get appointments! Yeah!

Today Fasting BS: 5.8 :(

Guess I ate too much last nite lol

My 1 month blood results ever since I was Diagnose Type 2 Diabetes.. Not proud to have that at all but It is Manageable with strict Diet and Exercise.

First 2 weeks from 2nd to 13 Sept blood sugar levels was all over the place without knowing what to eat and irregular meals. (after reading this forum, things have change!! See BS Journal Screenshot by Lightshot

I have guess reading, learning and taking advance from the members here and bloodsugar101.com have guide on how to Management my Diabetes.

Thank you John, Shanny, Naynay, Wdmama, Cola, Moon and the rest for the advice on recent post :)

Reactions: naynay

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Oh JT...you are so welcome! I just hope and pray my numbers will be that good at the end of November when I go back for my next blood draw. Congrats on your accomplishments, and I'm so glad that all these people are here because I certainly gain quite a bit of insight into this big "D"!

Reactions: JT.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts