The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me thank everyone in this forum for not only being welcoming and supportive, but taking the time out to post throughful responses.

You guys rock!

I just wanted to share my progress so far. Here are a couple of charts that illustrate my progress from being Dx till date (about 45 days). Its been a struggle at times, but looking at these graphs inspire me, and I hope anyone new here can get some hope as well. I know I have a long long way to go, but I will take any wins I can get! :)

If the attached images are too tiny to view, you can view them at:
Daily Average BGs
and
Raw BG Readings

Thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: moon

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Clicking the thumbnails makes 'em a little bigger, too.

:peace: Good On Ya! :peace:​

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
That's pretty graphic, Sufee! (pun intended) :D :D It's absolutely incredible when you see it charted that way. You've made enormous progress! Wish mine looked like that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations on your 45 days of progress. It's not easy living a healthy lifestyle with all of the bad choices we're presented with everyday. Keep fighting the good fight.:)

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
That's really great! It's wonderful to see not only the average go down, but the tighter control in the raw numbers.

Way to hum!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Shanny, tybolton, AcadianFury and moon :). Thank you for your kind words.

I do realize that I am luckier than most here - in terms of being able to get some control in this short period of time. So I actually count my blessings.

But the future is unknown..you guys have been fighting the fight for much longer than I, and i can only hope to emulate your spirit in the coming years.

Thanks!

S.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts