The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Endo decided that I made such good progress on the treatment plan they put me on 90 days ago, that he could release me back to my Internist. This means my Internist will take over my day-to-day treatment, and the Endo Department will be available for me and any question I may have, or, any future problems I may encounter with my diabetes.

This is good news for me, and I wanted to share it with those of you who are questioning your future with the disease.

I've had diabetes since 1995, and I've had my ups-and-downs, but, I continue to follow the diet, take my treatment, exercise, and remain as positive as I can.

I know that those of you who are new to the disease, or, who are going through a rough spot with the disease, are prone to the same frustrations, depression, and plain old fear, can and will come through the dark days of your walk with diabetes, and have victories that you never expected. There are as many mountian tops as there are valley's.

I know that things could change somewhere down the line, but, right now, I am beyond the events of the last four years, and I have emerged with a better understanding of what I need to do in order to survive diabetes.

Hang in there, keep the faith, and above all things, NEVER GIVE UP. There is a treatment plan, a diet, an exercise regime, and meds/insulin that will stop your free fall, and help you to soar again. After all, we know the negatives of this disease all to well, and we all deserve to know the victory and the ability to soar high over and above the negative things diabetes brings our way.

Remember: If I could do it... so can you!!! :)

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :fencing:

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
My Endo decided that I made such good progress on the treatment plan they put me on 90 days ago, that he could release me back to my Internist. This means my Internist will take over my day-to-day treatment, and the Endo Department will be available for me and any question I may have, or, any future problems I may encounter with my diabetes.
Sounds like a fine plan. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
That is very good news Paul. Thanks for the update. Youra attitude and your success are first rate!

Richard

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing so well...I knew you could do it!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That is great news. Keep up the good work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts