The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my signature I put in a link where you can support me in my ride for the Diabetes Tour De Cure. Now please understand this. I know you all have diabetes here and of all people you want a cure. I also know if like my experience since being diagnosed with diabetes you are getting all kinds of people begging for money for a cure. I also know you are like me and you don't have the funds to do it all the time and for everybody especially from someone you barely know on a internet forum. So please if can't or are supporting diabetes in other ways please don't and don't feel bad about it. If you can that would be great. I am also doing the same in the other forums I am part of and on Facebook and other places. I love riding and if this helps in anyway it is doing two things at once for me. I value everyone's friendship and knowledge here and don't want this to be a obstacle to that.

murph

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
In my signature I put in a link where you can support me in my ride for the Diabetes Tour De Cure. Now please understand this. I know you all have diabetes here and of all people you want a cure. I also know if like my experience since being diagnosed with diabetes you are getting all kinds of people begging for money for a cure. I also know you are like me and you don't have the funds to do it all the time and for everybody especially from someone you barely know on a internet forum. So please if can't or are supporting diabetes in other ways please don't and don't feel bad about it. If you can that would be great. I am also doing the same in the other forums I am part of and on Facebook and other places. I love riding and if this helps in anyway it is doing two things at once for me. I value everyone's friendship and knowledge here and don't want this to be a obstacle to that.

murph

Murph, don't worry. We appreciate your contributions to the forum. You are a charmer and you might be able to do really well in the tour. And I know "you are really sweet" :behindsofa: Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts