The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Hey Richard: :)

Did I tell you that you are Awesome?? You're Awesome!! :D I'm so Happy for you. I know it took a lot of time and effort for you to complete it. I'm Glad that they found it worthy of publishing. Is it going to be at a book store someday??? I'm sure that they could make that happen. You must be in 7th heaven. I truly enjoyed reading your Story here. Thank you for posting it. I sometimes still read a chapter here and there when I need some strength. Thanks again.

*Terrie* ;)

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Well, that's what makes Life and People so interesting. What one may find uninteresting and usual, another would find important, inspirational....and Awesome. :D

Considering you have lived with Diabetes since you were a Little Fellow(way back then), you must know that you have accomplished much more than many healthy People have. Granted, I realize that your Parents, Anita, etc. had influence on you and helped a Great deal but you were the one who worked to get the "home runs" in order to "win the games". YW! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.