The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24,406 Posts
Thank you for the recommendation, Sunflower. Since you haven't gained enough seniority to post links, I'll just snip out that part of your message. People can always google it. :)

Will you stick around & tell us more about your diabetes & how you manage it? It'd be nice to get better acquainted.

· Registered
24,406 Posts
It's too bad that you are offended by forum policy, but it goes to show that reading the Terms of Use before you post makes a lot of good sense. We simply do not allow newcomers to start throwing their weight around, making recommendations and posting links. Everyone isn't the paragon of virtue that you are, and there are thousands of spammers getting paid to post deliberately misleading information.

Hi Shanny,
Unfortunately, I will not be sticking around on a site that deletes information that can help other people. I think it's incredibly rude and unkind of you to remove that link. There was a lot of information on that exact site that was from a "great source" according to my dermatologist. For you to remove information regarding a condition that is difficult to deal with both physically and mentally for those who have it and preventing them from printing it and taking it to their doctor just because I haven't made 5 posts is ridiculous.

Have a nice day and good luck with the site. I am unsubscribing and will post my information where people will be grateful to have it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.