The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone. i am new to this site, now at work and trying to find some emotional help. for my mother and i, i do not know how i got into this site but there is a God and i do hope i find it back and someone does respond. my mother is 69 years old and she is diabetic,pills like avantan and others cost a fortune , iam a single mother also not by choice of two sets of twins, and living with my mothers who was also a single parent for my sister and i , my sister died in 1997 of an asmathic attack . so from then on it has been my mother and i. now i am strong woman but i am also a human being and lord i have seen the end many times. i do someone to respond, to my emails, even to write and cheer us up. please do not think i am not serious. people just cannot take these thing lightly anymore, we need help even medication please, we live in jamaica. my email address is [email protected] please do reply, please God BLESS you all please reply.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry to hear about the situation you are in mommybev. Loss of your sister must have been heart breaking. I hope things turn for the better for you somehow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts