The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like I have made the club. 5.7! Must admit I am pretty excited about that. Man its a lot.of work but well worth it. If you consider eating right hard work like I do.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
note

I was too excited to listen to the other numbers. All I heatd was HDL was great. 89 I think.

Reactions: Shanny
G

·
I was too excited to listen to the other numbers. All I heatd was HDL was great. 89 I think.
Does your lab allow you to register and get your results online? The lab my doctor sends me to has a special section for diabetics where we can monitor our progress for HBA1C and other relevant lab results.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never even thought to ask. I will next time though.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Bravo on a great job

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Welcome to the club. I remembered the first time I was below 6, I was so happy. Your HDL number is great too. Great job.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Does your lab allow you to register and get your results online? The lab my doctor sends me to has a special section for diabetics where we can monitor our progress for HBA1C and other relevant lab results.
Ann my Doc uses Sullivan Nicolaides is this the same one you get your results online from?? I usually get my bloods done 1 week before my appt with doc to ensure he has all my results for my visit...but that week having to wait!!!!! I'm sooo impatient

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats on the GREAT Results.. i know its isnt easy.. I am trying next!!!

Well DONE!!! And Keep it up!!

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats! Must feel good that you've been dropping each test - well done :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts