The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the nutritionist today and she told me about a website called The Daily Plate. If you get a chance, check it out. It has just about every food imaginable.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Cool website...thanks!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I guess I oughta bookmark it, although half the time when I google the nutritional values of any given food, Daily Plate comes up at the top of the list anyhow! ;) Good site!

G

·
Web site registration doesn't work..!!

Went up to the Daily Plate web site and tried to register three different times with three different log in names but it wouldn't allow me to. :frusty: The web site doesn't do me any good if I'm unable to do so. :(

:eek:hwell:.. maybe it's one less site I have to worry about.

Breeze 2 User

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went up to the Daily Plate web site and tried to register three different times with three different log in names but it wouldn't allow me to. :frusty: The web site doesn't do me any good if I'm unable to do so. :(

:eek:hwell:.. maybe it's one less site I have to worry about.

Breeze 2 User
Sorry that you are having problems with the website. I got the info from my nutritionist and I only used the site to check out the carbs on store bought food. I didn't try to register since it gave me the info I needed without registering. When I posted the website, I didn't know that registering was a problem. I apologize for the inconvenience!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.