The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

good day all my name is Jason and I have been diabetic for over 40 years now. I know the highs and I know the lows of living the diabetic way.

As I am the best side of 45 you can work out that I have lived most of my entire life with this condition and will be only to happy to offer advice and tips for anybody who has this condition or a carer/parent of ones who you love who have Diabeties.

I am setting up a new website soon as well....but thats not quite ready yet...

Hello All :)

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello & welcome, Jason. Are you a pumper? We have many type 1 members and a few who have managed it as long or longer than have you - I think you'll fit right in here. And when you finish with your own website, you may place the link in your signature bloc - that's the limit of advertising permitted here.

Thank you for joining us - we look forward to getting better acquainted.

:)

good day all my name is Jason and I have been diabetic for over 40 years now. I know the highs and I know the lows of living the diabetic way.

As I am the best side of 45 you can work out that I have lived most of my entire life with this condition and will be only to happy to offer advice and tips for anybody who has this condition or a carer/parent of ones who you love who have Diabeties.

I am setting up a new website soon as well....but thats not quite ready yet...

Hello All :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
welcome to DF J.P.Saggs :D, I too have been a Diabetic for the last 40 years also and little buy little they improve the treatment to be more livable. A cure not anytime soon.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Jason, welcome! You probably are doing very well with your type 1 since you have had so much experience. If you have any questions then this is the place to ask. We have several type 1 diabetics here. I was diagnosed in 1945, when I was 6, and am very healthy.

Richard

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Jason, welcome! You probably are doing very well with your type 1 since you have had so much experience. If you have any questions then this is the place to ask. We have several type 1 diabetics here. I was diagnosed in 1945, when I was 6, and am very healthy.

Richard
Good day Richard :) It is a while now and have been only once to the USofA yet maybe have you heard of Camp NYDA?

I visited there..

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I haven't heard of that camp J.P. NY is a big state. Is that one of the diabetes camps?

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Didn't know that J.P. Texas is much bigger than NY. Never been there. I would love to visit the UK, but the trip would be very expensive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The trip would be very expensive but I am sure we could put you up... I live on the outskirts of London and my tourist guide charge is very cheap... You would be on mates rates :) Have found Camp NYDA facebook group. I seem to remember near White Plains?

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
but I am sure we could put you up... I live on the outskirts of London
Er ... I'd be very very careful about posting such statements in a public forum! <scouting out cheap flights>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts