The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this forum and everyone on here but what is up with the new homepage with the fake "latest forum discussions"?? I haven't seen these people on here and don't recall these posts. And each time I log off and back on again, the homepage is refreshed again with newer latest discussions from people that didn't happen but please correct me if I am wrong.

Like I said, I love this forum but I don't think we need to lie any just to lure people into our diabetes discussions! Just my opinion :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I love this forum and everyone on here but what is up with the new homepage with the fake "latest forum discussions"?? I haven't seen these people on here and don't recall these posts. And each time I log off and back on again, the homepage is refreshed again with newer latest discussions from people that didn't happen but please correct me if I am wrong.

Like I said, I love this forum but I don't think we need to lie any just to lure people into our diabetes discussions! Just my opinion :)
Well I suppose whatever it takes to make the place more interesting. The more people that join the better for everyone. You can never have too many opinions!

heheh your post is there with a picture of a girl :) Please tell me you didn't get that special surgery for your birthday :bolt:

·
Premium Member
918 Posts

Hi Jason,
Thanks for the feedback. The latest discussions are real topics from the latest posts on the site. If you click on the title of the post from the homepage then you will be taken to the correct forum discussion thread.

The faces you are currently seeing are placeholders as we have been having a few issues using the correct member's avatars. Hopefully this will be rectified soon - if not we will simply remove the faces.
Regards
Bob

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha Ha, No Pam I DID NOT have that surgery for my birthday :p

I do like all the cool info on the new home page :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts