The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just seen this new a access. that plugs into the bottom i guess where the charger goes, it makes your iphone a glucose meter with a program that organizes all the info. one less gadget to carry.

iBGStar®

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dear god I'd fall in love with it and then lose it 0_0 and if my iphone or ipod died I'd be in a pickle :) good thing I'm attached to my pump other wise I'd just lose it. Any news on what brand of strips it will take???

G

·
Dear god I'd fall in love with it and then lose it 0_0 and if my iphone or ipod died I'd be in a pickle :) good thing I'm attached to my pump other wise I'd just lose it. Any news on what brand of strips it will take???
Maybe it transfers the readings when you sync your iPod. And i suppose it uses the same strips as their standard meter.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Aaaa why does the web sight say "WEBSITE NOT INTENDED FOR US OR CANADIAN RESIDENTS"

Not available in the US or Canada?

·
Registered
48 Posts
We have that thing in Germany. It can be used without your iDevice so no worries if your iPhone dies ;)

A lot of people love this for its size, supposedly it's very small.

The only drawback is the fact that you have to pay for it. Only the BG Star (without the "i") is given away for free but (you guessed it) you can't connect it to your iPod/iPhone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts