The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as some of you have seen in my previous posts that i have finally made it to the 90s in my BG tests. a 10 - 20 point drop from my average.
the question i have is i feel very tired now. is the lower blood sugar casusing this? and will my body adjust and be back to normal once i get used to this new level of glucose in my system?
i did notice yesterday that prior to my bike ride my BG reding was 90, and i was so drowsy that i just wanted to take a nap instead of ride my bike. after my bike ride i was 108 and felt great and alert.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
With each new bg level your body does have to readjust. Before I exercise if my bg is 90 or lower I will eat a low carb Atkins bar or some peanut butter on a bran cracker to give me a little extra energy. You seem to be doing great, keep it up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I Knowles the feeling, went to bed with a BG of 5.2 with an empty stomach and woke up with after effect of a liver dump and huge spike 7.4. Had a headache all day long and now ready for bed. Making sure it is not happening again tonight

Sent from my iPod touch using Diabetes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts