The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks: I'm Brandywine from North Carolina. My involvement with diabetes is through my wife Margie. For more info about me check out my profile.

Margie is a living example of how someone could come so close to being diabetic and turn the situation around through natural means and no drugs or insulin shots.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Glad to hear that she has her diabetes under control. You do realize that there is not any cure for diabetes? My blood sugar is normal too and my doctors have decided that insulin is the best medication treatment option for me based on my diabetic history.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi folks: I'm Brandywine from North Carolina. My involvement with diabetes is through my wife Margie. For more info about me check out my profile.

Margie is a living example of how someone could come so close to being diabetic and turn the situation around through natural means and no drugs or insulin shots.
Hello there Brandywine! There are alot of people out there diagnosed with pre-diabetes and even diabetes (Type 2) who can keep their bs under control just by a lower carb diet and exercise.

I am not as fortunate and have been taking Metformin on top of diet and exercise. This has been working so far and Metformin is free at Publix :D thank goodness!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to meet you, Brandywine. Would your wife be interested in joining us herself? She's more than welcome!
Hi Shanny: I'm hoping Margie will sign up too. Once I figure out how everything works I'll bring her along!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts