The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new to this great forum but am not new whatsoever to having diabetes. Been a type 1 for about 17 years now and counting. I am by no means a pro at controlling my BG but I do what I can by eating right and exercising a lot! Thanks for having me

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm new to this great forum but am not new whatsoever to having diabetes. Been a type 1 for about 17 years now and counting. I am by no means a pro at controlling my BG but I do what I can by eating right and exercising a lot! Thanks for having me
Welcome dallascowboy! So glad you found us :) We are always interested in meeting new people and learning from them. Everyone has something new and fresh to offer :) Hope to see you around..please feel free to just jump right in and start posting. If nothing else, we are a chatty bunch :)

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the forum

i hope that you visit us regularly. This is by far, THE best place for us diabetics to talk freely and openly about whats going on with us.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have, as i feel that there are no "dumb" questions

You can do this, you can.

-Eric

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Dallas, you sound confident and it seems you are on track by knowing what you need to do to have good control. I have been type 1 for 65 years, and I am doing very well. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.

Richard

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum

i hope that you visit us regularly. This is by far, THE best place for us diabetics to talk freely and openly about whats going on with us.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have, as i feel that there are no "dumb" questions

You can do this, you can.

-Eric
We're delighted to have you, and thank you for joining us. Looking forward to getting better acquainted!
Welcome dallascowboy! So glad you found us :) We are always interested in meeting new people and learning from them. Everyone has something new and fresh to offer :) Hope to see you around..please feel free to just jump right in and start posting. If nothing else, we are a chatty bunch :)
Hello Dallas, you sound confident and it seems you are on track by knowing what you need to do to have good control. I have been type 1 for 65 years, and I am doing very well. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.

Richard
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to learning some tips and tricks here. God knows we can all use them!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to learning some tips and tricks here. God knows we can all use them!
What is it that you think you need tips and tricks with. Lets just get the ball rolling and see if we can help. Is there something that you are having trouble with or did i miss something.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hi...
I am new member here....
You can start your own thread, becca, and tell us more about yourself and how you manage your diabetes. On this Introduce Yourself board, there's a big button at the top to use for starting a new thread/new topic.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to both of you. Hope to see you around often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts