The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 11 years of maintaining my Type 2 diagnosis with fluctuating sugars and taking 2 oral meds and then being told that despite controling the numbers I was beginning to have serious problems with neoropathies, so I decided I had enough, past 3 months AC1 from 7.4 to 6.2, weight loss, exercise, no sugars or grains, cut my meds in half, garnering wisdom about the disease and it's root causes. Aim to reverse it, might as well, taking 13 supplements as well..Hello everyone 61 year old reporting

·
Registered
219 Posts
A warm welcome to you! Sounds like you are managing your diabetes quite well! I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we look forward to your insights! We are always here to answer any questions you might have as well :) Again, welcome!

Cheers,

Jeremy

G

·
welcome Inarush :) despite your online name, I hope you can take time to visit often and share your experiences with us. I'm type 2 on full time insulin... dx'd in 1998. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I have been on insulin for 11 years. In that time NEVER had an A1c over 7.1 usually around 6.0 I have developed neropathy too.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Good to meet you, inarush. Looking forward to getting better acquainted, comparing notes & exchanging tips!

:welcome:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hello and Welcome sounds like you are off to a great start!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts