·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the Forums Carey!

Tell us more about yourself

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello & welcome, Carey . . . I hope we can help you over the rough times . . . it has helped so many of us to have others to talk about it with, who can understand the problems. Ask all the questions you have, and tell us more about yourself.

G

·
welcome Carey :) yep being newly diagnosed can be hard as lots to take in and deal with. You'll find lots of support here.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi...my name is Carey..I'm new to this forum.....newly diagnosed with type II diabetes..and it's been a rough time.
Hello Carey and :welcome: to the forum! Come on in and get comfortable :couch2:. Sorry, but the welcome wagon doesn't hand out :popcorn: but feel free to eat some string cheese if you get hungry! I am sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time. What is bothering you the most? There is a lot to read on here so read what interests you and ask all the questions that you want. I hope that we can get to know each other better. I hope you have time to visit the forum often and take care!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Welcome to DF. I've been type 2 for 4 years and it has been one crazy ride. I decided in the beginning I was going to figure out how to make this work. I read a lot on different forums and blogs and found lots of low carb sites on the internet. I do low carb but I love baking and cooking so I have found ways to keep doing it. I have found all sorts of alternative baking products that don't raise bgs. It is my salvation. I find having diabetes is like being a detective sometimes. I am always trying to figure out why some things work and some don't.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome Carey... Were delighted to see you here and hope you will feel at home. Thank goodness you found this site early and can start off right. Be sure to read Diabetes 101 and check out the threads that interest you. Please make yourself at home, ask any questions your like and post often...

bugg:) just a smiling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts