Diabetes Forum banner
  • Welcome! Are you ready to join the discussions? Click here!

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tata 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Tata, 45 yr. old male living in Bangkok. I found out that I am a diabetic about a month ago. I would like to know what books I should buy to learn more about this. Thanks

#2 ·
Books for diabetics

Hello Tata, welcome to our community. What kind of diabetes do you have? Is it type 1 or type 2? There are books written for each type and other books discussing diabetes of both types. You can research "books for diabetics" online and then go to amazon.com and purchase them. You can also use amazon.com to produce a list of books for diabetics. Good luck to you!

Richard

#3 ·
Thanks Richard. Where could I be able to find a simple list of food to eat, nothing with all the numbers beside it that I don't seem to understand, something simple which just says...eat all you want, eat with moderation, avoid and so on. I know one day I will understand all those numbers beside the food names but at this point, the simpler the better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.