The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi There

Hi there, I've been diagnosed with glucose intolerence. So its all new to me and so have joined the forum to get some tips of you all. Nurse told me if I dont cut the sugar out I will become a diabetic. I dont take sugar in drinks,and only use sweetener on cereals. But when I look on labels on any food most of it has sugar in it.I looked at plain yoghurt today and that has also got sugar in. I have 4 muiller lights in the fridge , I guess i cant have them also

· Registered
3 Posts
Thank you OM, that's very informative, I will look for that sweetener, I have it on porridge. I will study your post more and take it all in. By the way My daughter lives in Perth, I will be visiting her next Christmas I think. Thanks for all your info.......Babs xx :cheer2:

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello, Bbabs! Would you be agreeable to starting a new thread on this board . . . so you'll get noticed more & have more replies? Tell us more about yourself! We're so glad to have you join us . . . it's just that your post is kinda lost in the shuffle here on this other thread, and you deserve one of your own!

take care and visit often! :) :) :)

Shanny , I dont know where to put it . Could you move it for me please

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.