The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This is my first time joining a forum, so I asked my son to help me register.

I am in my mid-60s and was diagnosed with diabetes around 2007, and it's gotten a bit worse since then due to my negligence.

I recently saw a cardiologist who stressed that I need to lose weight and keep my diabetes under control in order to reduce potential heart problems.

It looks like there is a lot of useful information in this forum, so I will probably be doing more reading that posting.

I'm currently taking Metformin and Actos.

I look forward to learning a lot!

Gramma

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard, gramma! I'm a gramma too . . . Granny Shanny! :D

Thank you for joining us and I hope you'll visit often. Ask all the questions you want and give us your opinions too . . . we're all still learning here and it's great to get everyone's input.

Take care & hurry back!

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome Gramma!!!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hello,

This is my first time joining a forum, so I asked my son to help me register.

I am in my mid-60s and was diagnosed with diabetes around 2007, and it's gotten a bit worse since then due to my negligence.

I recently saw a cardiologist who stressed that I need to lose weight and keep my diabetes under control in order to reduce potential heart problems.

It looks like there is a lot of useful information in this forum, so I will probably be doing more reading that posting.

I'm currently taking Metformin and Actos.

I look forward to learning a lot!

Gramma
Welcome Gramma! We are happy to have you as a member. There is a wealth of information to be found on the forum. You can do a quick search to access posts that you may be interested in. Hope you have time to visit often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts