The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this group and looking forward to sharing information about diebetes. I hope that we all help each other as we struggle to gain control of this our lives again. Hope you are all feeling better today.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just joined this group and looking forward to sharing information about diebetes. I hope that we all help each other as we struggle to gain control of this our lives again. Hope you are all feeling better today.:)
Has anyone used magnets for the relief of tingling in feet,(insoles)? I have and they help.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello, chipo. Y'know keeping your blood sugar down helps with that tingling too, and sometimes can even get rid of it. How are you doing getting your levels regulated? How long since you were diagnosed? What has your doctor said about the tingling?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Warning: put on your tinfoil hat for this.

Has anyone used magnets for the relief of tingling in feet,(insoles)? I have and they help.
Heck no! I use an electro-magnetic pulser for that at about 4 joules.

I use magnetic pulsing at 80 joules to clear the arthritic pain in my right knee. Great fun to feel that pain just fade away but that pain of 20 years stopped coming back after I used it a couple of times so I can't play the game any more.
:D :D :D

ColaJim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts