The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been diabetic for years. Last year it went out of control so was put on meds. Not been able to control BG now gone onto Victoza been so sick over Christmas. Really hoping I can help others with this complicated condition. Amongst other things.. Hope to speak to the group soon. Thank you Barb :)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Hey Barb, Welcome to the forum. Managing diabetes without meds for several years is an achievement which I am sure you are proud of. But sometimes our bodies need help and meds do just that. I am no longer scared of meds or even insulin

Tell us more about your diabetes. How long have you been diabetic ? What's your approach to diet and exercise ?

Tony

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard, Barb. I think we can help you get back on track with this - as Tony says, sometimes we just need meds to help things along, and there's nothing wrong with that. Most of us combine several methods to gain the goals we strive for - meds, tweaks to our diets, exercise.

Make yourself comfortable here & let's get acquainted. Tell us more about yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts