The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello outthere i have been a diabetic since 2002 was taking 7 shots a day till doc said try a pump youll like it been on a medtronic minimedpump about a year love it I lead a very different life style for a 65 year old man my wife and i have 5 year old twins one boy one girl aint it great well enough about me talk to you all later:hand:

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Well Kent, I'd say that's a very good life . . . you are very blessed!

Glad to have you join us; do visit as often as you can. :)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hello Kent from another fellow Alabamian! Welcome to the board. This is a great place!

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Hi, Kent! You really do have a good life. Welcome aboard! Tell us more about yourself. How long have you had diabetes? Are you new to it and are you on meds?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome

hello outthere i have been a diabetic since 2002 was taking 7 shots a day till doc said try a pump youll like it been on a medtronic minimedpump about a year love it I lead a very different life style for a 65 year old man my wife and i have 5 year old twins one boy one girl aint it great well enough about me talk to you all later:hand:
Hi Kent,

Good to have you here and hope you're able to get lots of good information from the members.

Gene

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Kent. Sounds like you have things under control. which is great. Looking forward to hearing more about life with those twins.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still working full time in the aircraft industry as an inspector hope to quit and draw some ss while there is still some. Even with the pump i still have to watch what i eat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts