The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello All,

My name is Lee and I just wanted to let everyone know I have completed my website about Diabetes and coping with life after diagnosis. I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out and leave any feedback if you like.

<SNIP>

Regards,

L Hardy

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Welcome to DF L Hardy. We are a great support group for all types of diabetics. We have tons of sucess stories here. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Welcome L Hardy. I am glad you found us. Coping with diabetes is a challenge to say the least, but I just got back my 3-month HbA1C and lipid panel and I have to tell you, low carb, high fat is definitely the way to go! Please heed the advice of all those you encounter on this forum. These people have got something going here that the ADA and government need to pay attention to. I have struggled with high triglycerides and cholesterol practically my whole life, and I am in the normal range after just 3 months! I am still working on my glucose, but with that said it is going in the right direction...lower! I hope you have success and we are all here to support you. Good Luck!

Reactions: jwags

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks guys for the support! If you get a chance please check out my website and feel free to add your comments so I can bring accurate information to my readers <SNIP -- commercial site link>.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Welcome Lee! As you can probably tell if you have already done any amount of browsing around on this forum, we are a friendly bunch. Glad to have you among us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts