The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Georgia and am from small village called Attica NY am married two growen daughters my oldest is divorce mother of two and my other daughter attends collage and lives next to me. Am type 2 diabeties and take metfomi 1000mg 2 x aday and levemir 36 units at night. my BS well run from 112-160 before meals and bedtime 1-2 hours after a meal 140-264 sometimes i well 90-120 before meals. i like to read,crafts, foodtv, disvorcey channel, DR G medical examier am trying to learn all i can on diabetes and how to do carb counting or exchanges i been a diabetic for couple of years and did do carb thing but was so lost and confussed by it i gave up But my Dr wants to try again and watch my carbs more sense am up alot lately in my numbers.

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
Welcome Georgia,

On the forum are many folk who will be happy to help guide you towards a sensible carbohydrate controlled diet. Don't be afraid to ask for help on any questions that come up.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello and welcome, Georgia. Most of us here do pay attention to our carb intake to some degree or another. We're more than happy to help you understand, since we all came through the same door you have, and were prob'ly just as confused as you are at the beginning. There's a lot to learn, but getting control and being healthy is SO worth it!

Do make yourself at home here, and ask all the questions you want!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts