The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just found this app on my phone. i got diagnose about 3and a half weeks ago. i had to be admitted to the hospital cause i have had it for a couple of months now and didnt know adnd my blood sugar was 572

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
It sounds like you had a very rude awakening. I hope we can help you absorb the shock and learn to manage confidently and efficiently.

Tell us more about yourself and your diabetes . . . are you type 1? Ask all the questions you want - we're here to help and there is an abundance of experience & knowledge here.

Always happy to welcome a new member, even if none of us ever wanted to be in this diabetes "club". :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am type one and thank you i will deffenitly ask if i have any. hahah glade i found this place

O

·
0 Posts
welcome Aharris. I hope you're feeling much better after that rude shock. You're probably still trying to get your head around all the testing and injections you have to take. It's a bit daunting, but you will soon get the hang of it. Lots of experience combined on this forum and plenty of advice and stories shared. Let us all know how you are going every now and then. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have had some high's in the 500's when I need to take steroids. It is hard. You will feel much better when you know what to do and get it under control. It has too be alot to take in, but hang in there

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
welcome to the boards!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts