The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i now am realizing that diabetes doesnt control me i can control it and live a happy life Its made me a strong individual and i must take charge to control it i used to be afraid of telling people i have type 1 diabetes but that was working i now tell everyone i have it and because of that im getting positive feedback hiding it and being afraid of getting attention for having it will keep u depressed but letting it out makes you feel great and motivated i have it 18yrs now and im never going to let it keep me down and having that positive attitude will help me embrace it and im making it part of my lifestyle i feel great:D

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Good attitude, Joe - keep that going!

i now am realizing that diabetes doesnt control me i can control it and live a happy life Its made me a strong individual and i must take charge to control it i used to be afraid of telling people i have type 1 diabetes but that was working i now tell everyone i have it and because of that im getting positive feedback hiding it and being afraid of getting attention for having it will keep u depressed but letting it out makes you feel great and motivated i have it 18yrs now and im never going to let it keep me down and having that positive attitude will help me embrace it and im making it part of my lifestyle i feel great:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds good joemo :) keep it going that way n ul do well I'd say...

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Superb attitude Joe !! I am myself positively motivated when I see exceptional people such as you in the world

1 - 4 of 4 Posts