The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..
I am Tina. I am a newbie over here and found you while searching on net.. I would like to discuss further on the topics relating to health niche here. I would also love to participate in revolutionary threads. Hope you will make my stay satisfying here..
Good on you and expecting your faithful responses on this..
Thanks and LOL!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi guys..
I am Tina. I am a newbie over here and found you while searching on net.. I would like to discuss further on the topics relating to health niche here. I would also love to participate in revolutionary threads. Hope you will make my stay satisfying here..
Thanks and LOL!!
i would say you are lucky to have found this site. the site has lots of inf. and the people are very friendy.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Welcome aboard Tina. Tell us about yourself and ask all the questions you want. There are many very experienced diabetics here willing to help.

Richard

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Not sure what you expect of us, Tina, but if you're diabetic, do tell us about it and how you manage.

Hi guys..
Thanks and LOL!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts