The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi! 2wks ago doc told me type 2, 2 days ago told me i might be type 1! I was supposed to get my enrgy back but im still stuggling with it. i am ok for about half a day then its nap time. i think the metformin is making me weak and tired. my numbers are ok now. im still getting used to the highs n lows, the first few were freaky to say the least. well thats good for now! thanks for readin!

endtimer

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm glad you joined us. This is a great forum to meet people, share ideas and learn. Hang in there. Your numbers are good so you are surely doing something right.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello endtimer, welcome to our community! I am pleased to hear your numbers are good. I have been type 1 for 63 years and I am very healthy. You can lead a long and healthy life with diabetes if you have good control. Good luck to you! Ask all the questions you want.

Richard

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome endtimer.. Glad to have you here-- I have almost a year under my belt of type I.. and can say that I have pretty decent control for the last few months.. The first few where a bit rough and like I was on a roller coaster but the last few have been smooth sailing-- Once again welcome and ask all the questions you need... There are many posts for you to browse through and just about anyone here is willing to help you out-- Best of luck to you and once again Welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts