The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,772 Posts
Hi Richard & Shanny
Thank you both very much for your extremely helpful replies, I have been to the nurse today, she has put me on Metformin 500mg x 1 daily and I will increase to 3 per day my bs reading was 12.2 but I was ready to have my lunch, I must say I feel a little less stressed having had a 1 hr talk with her, hopefully, I will start to feel better once the tablets start to work
I will most certainly be on the site here as I have found the forum and topics very interesting and informative
thank you all once again for the kind replies and welcome
kind regards
Barbara x
Hi Barbara and welcome aboard! The first several times that you see your doctor or nurse to talk about your diabetes after your diagnosis, you probably will feel a little stressed out. There must be a million questions and thoughts racing through your mind. Hopefully your Metformin will start to kick in and bring your blood sugar readings down. There is a wealth of information to be learned from the forum members. Come and visit often, we are all here to help each other!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.