The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I was diagnosed a week ago and am now on Lantus 10u/1x a day. I believe my blood sugar issues are related to my liver disease since I never had an issue before being diagnosed with liver problems.

I'll probably be asking a lot of questions, probably mostly in the nutrition sub board.

Glad I found this board. I'm looking forward to learning a lot.

·
Super Moderator
1,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Merlin! Happy to have you here (except not happy that you have diabetes...).

Feel free to look around and, if you don't find what you're looking for, post questions for us all. The folks here have a wide variety of experiences in managing diabetes, so I'm guessing there will be answers for your questions.

If you haven't seen it already, this thread on our site is a good starting point for information; you can dive in further as you wish.

·
Super Moderator
9,611 Posts
Hi MerlintheCat, welcome to the forum. I share itissteve's sentiments about being here, but glad you found us.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Welcome, MerlintheCat! Like mbuster and itissteve have said happy to see you here, but sorry for the reason. I was diagnosed 11 years ago--this group has helped me so much!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts