The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I want to THANK you all so much for all of your help the last few weeks. I wanted to list some of my symptoms that I have had over the last few years in order to possibly help any one who may be trying to figure all of this out! I am 37, 119lbs and 5ft 4. I was diagnosed a few weeks ago with " potential" diabetes and I am awaiting the results of further testing. So her it goes, Im going to list it with the year beside it. I know I have probably had some issues with BG for at least 5 years!

2002 i noticed cycles of loosing hair and eye lashes, each cycle would last a few months then all would seem normal. It did this about 4 time with months/ years between these cycles.

2002/2003 I started to notice that I would have long periods of time where the muscles close to my shoulderblades and shoulders seemed to almost contract and just hurt for weeks/ months at a time and then it would seem to get better only to come back months later.

2003 I noticed that I would sometimes get light headed and had a hard time " thinking" it would come and go. At the same time i noticed I was tired a lot, but again it would seem to come and go.

The above continued on and off...Fast forward to 2009

2009 I noticed that my eyes were sooooo dry and I was developing a growth on my eye. My skin was also extremely dry.

2010 I noticed that what I thought was anxiety was continueing to get WORSE ( shakey, racing heart, light headed), my teeth were splitting, and the last thing that made me finally go to the Dr was I began to have very blurry vision and EXTREME fatigue.

I now know what I thought was anxiety was a false hypo reaction, I also had to pee all the time, but thought it was from having babies:eek:,
Im not sure why I never thought of diabtes, but I just didnt. I was all over the net trying to figure it out and had a full check up in 05 and everything checked out fine:( i just want to put it all out there for anyone who may be trying to figure this crazy thing out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.