The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Ramesh from Bangalore age 33 i have been identified as diabetic Type 2 recently(5 months back) is there any permanent cure for this or which treatment is best easiest way to cure Ayurveda,Homeopathi like ....pls help me out from this

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi I am Ramesh from Bangalore age 33 i have been identified as diabetic Type 2 recently(5 months back) is there any permanent cure for this or which treatment is best easiest way to cure Ayurveda,Homeopathi like ....pls help me out from this
Hi Ramesh - There is no cure for Diabetes, only to manage the disease by tight-control of your blood sugars. I'm 39, diagnosed 1.5 yrs ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Ramesh from Bangalore,

Don't know about a 'cure' for T2 as such - I know there are people out there who have 'reversed' their condition, & others who believe it is reversible. But since you ask specifically about alternative therapies, my answer would be as follows:
1. Homeopathy - As far as diabetes is concerned, forget it.
2. Ayuverdic - Much more promising, & you should check out a product that goes under the name of Glucotor v2. I'm not suggesting you buy it - just check the ingredients list, which you'll find includes probably the best natural 'sugar destroyers' available to man. For the record, I use Glucotor semi-regularly, & it works for me. Aside from this, I've found 2/3 tbsp of raw sesame seed (taken at night) the best food for controlling blood sugar, if you can tolerate the taste. But it has to be raw. Cook it in any way you like, and its effect on blood sugar is destroyed. Just 'google' these for more info., & I'm sure you'll get the answers you're looking for.

Good luck,
loquat1

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tp-2

There is no permanent Cure to TP2, First check are U suffering form insulin resistance or Ur pancares are not secerating sufficent insulin. In case Insulin resistance it is better to make this resistance less by taking Solomen Omega-3(cord liver oil) and always take light dineer and fix ur food schedule timings and do yoga, Check whether it make different or not.

Manoj Kumar

·
Registered
3 Posts
No cure, but help...

There are many ways you can live good with diabetes. You have to adjust, be careful and be patience. Goodluck

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
There is no cure for diabetes to date. The best you can do is test on a regular basis, cut out carbs that are white (bread, sugar, potatoes, etc.)get plenty of exercise and sleep.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
As others say, there is no cure, yet but it can be managed. I do find not eating any processed food has helped me stabalise my bgs a lot. I use Coconut oil at every meal and it helps lower my bgs. Besides metformin the only supplements I use are calcium, CoQ10 and melatonin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cure for type 2 Diabetes

Hi Ramesh
There is no cure for Diabetes yet!Sothere are stepwise management of type 2 Diabetes.
1.Diet&Exercise Increase your physical activities&exercise regularly.Decrease the amount of carbs&fat increase vegetable&salad.Eat less amount at a time rather eat frequently about 4 times a day
2.Diet,exercise&drugs
3.Diet,exercise,drugs&Insulin

·
Registered
5 Posts
i am also same like ramesh , i believe there is reverse process and still , looking for something.

Ramesh , if you find anything , please let me know

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
i am also same like ramesh , i believe there is reverse process and still , looking for something.

Ramesh , if you find anything , please let me know
There is no cure or "reverse process" other than good tight control, so please apply your energy to developing good management techniques, and whenever a cure is discovered, I'm sure we'll all be shouting it from the rooftops.

Repeat: there is, at the present time, NO CURE for diabetes. Regardless of the sensationalized headlines, there is NO CURE.

What there is, is tight control. So get on with it! :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.