The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
The best advise is go to the diabetologist you or an endocrinologist and get yourself tested for fasting blood glucose, if your results are not normal then go for other tests with the doctors advise.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.