The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 31 years old, and have been having crazy symptoms the last few weeks. I get these dizzy spells, where I can't think, get a weird tight feeling around my middle, shaky, blurry vision, and very hungry/thirsty. When I feel like I can get up, I need to eat something right away, and then, get so tired, I usually fall asleep for a few minutes. 15 min later I feel much better. I just went to a nurse prac. and she did testing, that showed everything in the normal range, with blood sugar at 83 (after fasting thru the night). Can that still be low blood sugar, or diabetes? My symptoms are getting more frequent. The only thing she found was I was Vitamin D deficient. Thanks for any sugguestions......

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few months later...

I last posted in November, and for about a month or so, I didn't have any symptoms, at least any that really bothered me. But now I have been having them quite often, and I am so tired all of the time. I was at the doctor, asking about mono or something that could be causing these symptoms, but she didn't give me a blood test. She just didn't have a whole lot for me :( When I was in before my fasting number was 83 which was normal. So I decided to get a home meter, so I could check for myself. I had a really bad episode on Saturday, my hands were shaking so bad, weak and blurry vision, along with dizziness.
My number this morning was 70 mg/dl. I couldn't test after breakfast because of a Dr. appointment for my son. I ate lunch and tested 1 and 2 hours after. They were 84 and 100, does that sound pretty normal? I know I need to check when I am having an episode, cause that is when I feel the worst! Thanks again for any advice you have! Andrea

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.