The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I found that not only do I have hypothyroid and Hashimoto, but I also have hyperthyroid and Graves.
To make it even more complicated, my endo think that I`ve become insulinresistant as well.
But when I got my bloodwork back, I realised why I lately has felt like something the cat drag into the house.
I still dont know how to treat those combinations, my endo will discuss it with his partners before he will tell me something in Monday afternoon.

· Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My hypothyroid hasnt been easy to treat. My body thinks the pill (Levaxin) is poison, so I`ve been forced to take to little drug to not have all the overdoze symptoms.
My thyroid has given me a load of extra problems, and during the 3 years I`ve had it, my bloodwork never has been near to be ok.

I`m not sure how they will treat it since I have both antibodies. The endo will give me a call monday to tell what to do.

I`m just a little frustrated today; sorry.

· Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Shanny; you really got me smiling now.
I know this is not the end of the world, but today I felt like it is a little too much going on at once, and I actual became a little ...grumpy:embarassed:

· Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It warms to get your support! Thanks to all of you! :hug:
My oldest son actually rushed into the kitchen and made a pot with my favourit tea right after the endo called me. I think he saw that I was a bit chocked.
So today I`m enjoying a green tea called green grasshopper. It has a bit mango, and is really good. Wish you all were here to taste it!
My BG was too high earlier (10,8), but after the endo called it dropped right down to 4,1, and there it has been for the last hours. So something good came out of that phone:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.