The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I am a naturalism one who believe in natural product. I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes in 2010, after that I have to control my blood glucose concentration day after day. I daily use Giao Co Lam teabag and tablet. And now I feel really better. That's amazing herb.:)

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thank gphx. I just want to share my experience and if any one of you need some Vietnamese Giao Co Lam, you are welcome, it's available in my homeland :):):)
No offense but with this thread being your first post and your handle 'nghiapharm' I figured this whole thing is spam, I just posted the link for others. Apologies if I'm wrong but I doubt it.

·
Registered
930 Posts
If you are using something to control my blood glucose concentration, you are using it as drug, so what are the contents, it's method, and what are the side effects?

And you do look like a spammer!

Hello everyone.
I am a naturalism one who believe in natural product. I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes in 2010, after that I have to control my blood glucose concentration day after day. I daily use Giao Co Lam teabag and tablet. And now I feel really better. That's amazing herb.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are using something to control my blood glucose concentration, you are using it as drug, so what are the contents, it's method, and what are the side effects?

And you do look like a spammer!
Dear Jim. Thank you for your suggestion. I will pay more attention on the side effects of this herb. BTW, even if the info is useless for you, it's not meaning a spam info.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome

Hello everyone.
Hi and welcome to the site:D. It's good to have you here and also good to get input from your area of the world.
Vietnam has many different ways with medicines and medical treatments and we are looking forward to reading your posts and experiences.
We live over in the Philippines so we are almost neighbors:p.

Gene
Site Moderator

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi and welcome to the site:D. It's good to have you here and also good to get input from your area of the world.
Vietnam has many different ways with medicines and medical treatments and we are looking forward to reading your posts and experiences.
We live over in the Philippines so we are almost neighbors:p.

Gene
Site Moderator
Ok Gene. I will update my status here! I believe in the effects of traditional medicine. And if could, you can come here and I will present you some herbs from my countries totally free!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Meds

Ok Gene. I will update my status here! I believe in the effects of traditional medicine. And if could, you can come here and I will present you some herbs from my countries totally free!
Thanks for the invitation. I've always wanted to see Vietnam. Such a beautiful country and so many places to visit. Maybe when retirement income starts we can take a trip over there. Living in the Philippines now so its not far away
I'm just a moderator here on the site but do not have diabetes. Still, I'd like to learn more about the herbs and more organic foods.

Gene...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts