The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,025 Posts
I agree with 4x5, you should see a doctor. Most of your symptoms could result from diabetes but there are other possible explanations as well. Let the doctor decide after blood tests, etc. Am endocrinologist is a good choice of doctor since you are concerned about diabetes.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.