The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chyeah so, I used have an account on this a few years ago, but I couldn't remember any of it.
:]

So basically, I'm 17, still in school, in year 12.
I have type 1 diabetes, was diagnosed in August of 2006.

It's been a bit tough but I'm getting through. My sugars are still all over the place which sucks. But I am trying to keep them stable.

But yeh I'll be posting a few things every now and then for people's help and advice, mainly on diet.

Catch, xox

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hello Catch. Catchy name. :)

Ya, Diabetes will be tough for a long time until you understand it ans accept it. Then it's not too bad. At least you are trying.

Hopefully we can help with your queries.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome to this forum. I'm glad you decided to join us. There is a lot of information here to learn from and the people here are awesome. Many smart people here willing to help in any way they can.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello, welcome to our community! I am pleased to see you want to get good control and you are willing to work towards that goal. I have been Type 1 for 63 years and I am very healthy. You have a good chance of living a long, healthy life if you have good control. Good luck to you!

I think "Catch, xox" means you tossed a hug and kisses and we are suppose to catch them. Is that right? Lol! I'm just guessing.

Richard

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies :]

Just so people know, my name is Kellie, I forgot to put that in there.

"Catch" is an informal way of saying goodbye, aka "catch you later"

Sorry for those that didn't quite understand that, my bad :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts