The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
than enough about me but I will keep everyone posted from time to time.

This morning my BS at wakup 136 I walked 30 mins (in the shade) yes 30 mins and my blood sugar went down to 100. So it does really work to excersice to keep your blood sugar right but than everyone is different.

Just wanted to share my story for today. Thanks to everyone for your support. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have found exercise to be the best way to bring blood sugars in line. I exercise most days but especially the days when my blood sugars are a few points higher than I like.

Glad this is working for you too!

·
Registered
29 Posts

This morning my BS at wakup 136 I walked 30 mins (in the shade) yes 30 mins and my blood sugar went down to 100. So it does really work to excersice to keep your blood sugar right but than everyone is different.

Just wanted to share my story for today. Thanks to everyone for your support. :)
Yay!!!:whoo::bounce::dance::peace:

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Terrific! Isn't it weird that it's so hard to get moving though? I hate exercise too, believe me! lol! Nothing I like better than camping in the recliner chair with the laptop! :eek:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

Thats awesome! It really makes it easier to do when you can see a great payoff like that doesn't it? Good job! :whoo::high5:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

Thank you for SHARING! Your post will help another diabetic to get moving!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Walking is excellent exercise!! :D As should do more of. :rolleyes: Keep up this as it would do the world of good for you. Just take with you some gluco tabs or OJ if the case may be. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts