The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this is a pretty common topic here, but I'm starting to look into insulin pumps and I'm not quite sure which ones to look at and which ones to avoid if any.
I was on the pump about a year or so after I was first diagnosed. To make a long story short, it didn't work out at the time. Now, I just saw a new endocrinologist the other day and after speaking to him, I decided to look into a new pump. He recommended the Omnipod, which I do like the idea of the wireless thing. He also recommended Medtronic. The pump I had originally was Medtronic so I'm considering that one just because it's familiar. But again, I am definitely open to something new.
If anyone can give me any suggestions or feedback on either of the ones I mentioned above, I would definitely appreciate it.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Ive had the pod for over a year now. never had any other pump. I love the pod. go swimming, crawl around in bushes and under car hoods, no tubing to snag. BG meter is in the controller.

Reactions: Tamagno
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.