The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Wow!! This is a great deal. I wish they had been offering this when I bought mine a year ago.

·
Registered
930 Posts
By the way

FreeStyle Lite sent me a free meter with 10 test strips.

I filled in their form because I mistakenly thought that I could get cheap test strips for it on eBay but upon rechecking I find they cost about $55 per 100 on eBay so no big savings over other strips.

REF: https://www.myfreestyle.com/index.html

ColaJim

In that I am cheap/broke I prefer something more like this on eBay:

200 TRUEtest diabetic test strips + FREE Lancets | eBay

and the meter is at anyplace that sells TRUEresult meters like Walgreens

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
By the way

FreeStyle Lite sent me a free meter with 10 test strips.

I filled in their form because I mistakenly thought that I could get cheap test strips for it on eBay but upon rechecking I find they cost about $55 per 100 on eBay so no big savings over other strips.

REF: https://www.myfreestyle.com/index.html

ColaJim

In that I am cheap/broke I prefer something more like this on eBay:

200 TRUEtest diabetic test strips + FREE Lancets | eBay

and the meter is at anyplace that sells TRUEresult meters like Walgreens
Well, one touch is the bran my insurance covers. I have a prescription for 200 test strips and lancets that cost me about $25 to pick up. Luckily, test strip prescription refills are one thing I have not had to fight insurance to approve. Due to my copay, when I went from 100 strips to 200, my out of pocket stayed the same.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I have always got most of my One Touch and Contour USB meters for free. They usually come with 25 free strips. I buy my strips on Amazon for about $42 per 100. Since my insurance doesn't cover any costs until we hit our deductible this is a great bargain for me. Most pharmacies charge $115-$125 per 100 strips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts