Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the BBQ Sauce, Peanut Spread and the Marshmellow dip

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Ordered the BBQ Sauce, Peanut Spread and the Marshmellow dip
Let us know what you think! I really liked the BBQ Sauce, I didn't even measure it out!

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have high hopes since there are 0 sugars AND 0 carbs in their stuff!!!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I've been looking at those too . . . the marshmallow dip, and also the chocolate & caramel. I gotta put together a Netrition order pretty soon or I'll be outta gluten & almond flour for breading, so maybe I can remember to include Walden too.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will let you guys know of course!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
ERIC!!!! What's the verdict?!!! Didn't your order come yet?

I got marshmallow, chocolate & caramel, and they came today! First thing I did was quarter a Jonagold apple & dunk half in the caramel dip & I'm floating ten feet off the ground! Finally enjoying a caramel apple again! O happy day!

·
Registered
114 Posts
ERIC!!!! What's the verdict?!!! Didn't your order come yet?

I got marshmallow, chocolate & caramel, and they came today! First thing I did was quarter a Jonagold apple & dunk half in the caramel dip & I'm floating ten feet off the ground! Finally enjoying a caramel apple again! O happy day!
There you go Shanny. You have made me hungry again. ;)
I really wish I could get this Walden farm stuff here in UK. I wonder if there is an alternative here in UK? Any suggestions? :confused:

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still havent arrived.

damn that UPS!

glad to hear great things about the caramel Shanny :)

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, they arrived today. i am having my middle meal at the moment, but will try them later and let you all know

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, that was dissapointing

The PB Spread is downright bad

The Marshmellow Spread is just a little "ok"

mixed together they didnt do much.

hey, i had to give it a shot

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Well rats! I haven't tried the marshmallow yet . . . was thinking of it for apple salad this week, but mebbe I'd better taste it first, eh? I have a strawberry pie recipe I was hoping it would work for too . . . the topping of the pie is cream cheese mixed with marshmallow creme.

ah well - onward & upward . . . :rolleyes:

well, that was dissapointing

The PB Spread is downright bad

The Marshmellow Spread is just a little "ok"

mixed together they didnt do much.

hey, i had to give it a shot

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well rats! I haven't tried the marshmallow yet . . . was thinking of it for apple salad this week, but mebbe I'd better taste it first, eh? I have a strawberry pie recipe I was hoping it would work for too . . . the topping of the pie is cream cheese mixed with marshmallow creme.

ah well - onward & upward . . . :rolleyes:
hey, you may like both, we are all different lol

but the marshmellow might be good for other things

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Take a squint at this pie recipe . . . Fresh Strawberry Pie. Seems like it might convert fairly easily with erythritol & s/f jello, IF the marshmallow creme would work . . . this is one KILLER pie! :D
yes, i think that would work

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just looked at this stuff... Guess I will be going to Superfresh tomorrow to make a Purchase

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
There is a long discussion on another D site about coconut oil. A lady there has used it for cooking and has at least an ounce each day. She says it lowers insulin resistance. There are doctors who use and recommend coconut oil. My friend aays her type 2 diabetes health has improved very much sinc she started using it. Walden Farms offers it if you cannot find it in your local stores. It is cheaper online. It is in the organic aisle in her grocery store in Ohio. I am type 1, but have insulin resistance, so I might try it too.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks Richard for that info... I will look for it... I am really going for the Caramel... I once Dated a girl that worked at the Goetze's candy factory because she brought me Caramel almost everyday...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts