The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here that tried Pauling Therapy for cholesterol and arterial inflammation? It consists of megadoses of Vit C, L-Proline and L-Lysine.

·
Registered
930 Posts
yes, i use it.
it will help delay the destruction of the cardiovascular system that is being destroyed by a type 2 diabetic's high insulin levels but of course it can't correct the high insulin levels themselves. when you stop using the protocol the high insulin levels will continue the destruction as usual.
using it dropped my systolic pressure by at least 20 points down to less than 120 mm Hg.

Anybody here that tried Pauling Therapy for cholesterol and arterial inflammation? It consists of megadoses of Vit C, L-Proline and L-Lysine.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good to hear! I've also been using it for a year and my blood pressure is much better and the circulation in my feet is also much, much better. I always feared the winter because my feet were ice cold. Initially I used 9 - 12 gr per day but lately I use about 6gr per day. Because the circulation in my feet has improved so drastically I tend to forget to use it regularly. I can really recommend it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts